Putting your life back together.
A fire of any size can cause severe damage to the building as well as contents and belongings. Water damage is a common byproduct of a structural fire, since water is often used to extinguish the fire. It is important to have certified professionals assess the damage immediately to determine the extent of damage. Often times the structure will need to be dried out before beginning the restoration process to prevent mold growth.
At Element850 we understand that a fire not only affects your physical belongings but also has an emotional toll. We take the time to work with you and help make the process as quick and easy as possible. Our Techs are standing by 24/7 to assist you in recovering your life.
Fire and Smoke Restoration Services
- Board-up Property
- Thorough inspection of the property
- Analyzing with the homeowner or building manager what is salvageable and non-salvageable
- Building a scope of work
- Structural Drying
- Contents Pack-out and Inventory
- Deodorization and Degreasing
- Dry Cleaning and Soft Goods Restoration
- Clean Air Filtration
- Secure and Conditioned Storage
- Thermal Fogging
- Ozone Generation