Water Damage Repair
Has your home or office suffered a water loss?
We are the experts when it comes to water damage repair. At Element850 we fully understand the urgency of your situation. We are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year with a response time of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Water damage repair is the process of restoring a property back to a pre-loss condition after sustaining any level of water loss. Our water restoration process will include establishing a “dry standard” to control the indoor environment and dry the structure.
Our water damage repair services include:
- Assessment and identification of the affected areas
- Building a scope of work approved by the homeowner, building manager, and insurance adjuster
- Extraction of water
- Installation and monitoring of drying equipment
- Removal of potentially contaminated non-salvageable materials
- Application of anti-microbials, anti-bacterials, and disinfectants
- Daily moisture logging and monitoring
- A detailed report at the completion of the project including readings and photographic evidence
CALL NOW to speak to a certified Water Restoration Technician!
- Turn off the water supply – this may be at the street.
- If the source of water is contaminated, DO NOT ENTER! ex. regional flooding, sewage.
- Do not try to extract water with a household vacuum.
- Place foil or wooden blocks under wooden furniture legs. This will prevent moisture from wicking into the furniture.
- If the water intrusion is from above, do not walk under damaged ceilings. Water is very heavy and may cause the ceiling to collapse at any moment.
- Remove colored rugs from carpeted areas to prevent color bleeding.
- Move art and personal belongings to a safe unharmed area. Homeowners should be particularly concerned with firearms, jewelry, and money.
- Be careful using anything that draws electricity through wet walls.
Our local service area includes Niceville, Destin, Fort Walton, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Navarre, Crestview, Santa Rosa Beach.